Donate To SDCA And Help Your Community
Six Reasons To Donate To A 501c3 Non-Profit
- Create A Better San Diego Community: Everyone has a dream of making San Diego a better place. We all want our city without poverty and homeless. If you’re going to make San Diego a better place, donating to the SDCA charity is the best solution.
2. Be The Example For Your Community: When you donate to the SDCA, you will be able to set an example for the people around you. You will work as an inspiration for the people who might not have been donating. It means that SDCA will receive more donations to tackle homelessness, assist community members with employment, and host educations programs to set the foundation to shape bold dreams.
- Beneficial To The Homeless And Families In Need: The SDCA has an ambitious goal of reducing homelessness by 30% in the span of 5 years, eventually building over 20,000 homes in the next 8-10 years.
4. Charitable Donations Have A Significant Impact: Our organization represents the community’s diverse members. We promote small acts of service to ignite the desire for generosity within ourselves and others. Through our united community efforts, we can significantly develop a better quality of life. With even small donations, you can improve the quality of life of a person.
5. Peace Of Mind: The most significant benefit of helping SDCA is getting peace of donations. Imagine that families and children in the San Diego community will have a decent dinner because of your gift, or a child can continue his education. Your donation will give you the feeling that you have a purpose in life.
6. Tax Benefits: You will be entitled to a tax break when you give your money as a gift to a nonprofit organization. At the end of the calendar year, you will get the taxable receipt from the charity, you can keep it with the other tax documents, and your tax amount will be deducted. If you are in a 15% tax bracket, donating $100 will save 15% of the tax. In this way, instead of giving your hard-earned money to the government, you can use it in a better way.